SEARCH THIS BLOG:

Saturday 14 June 2014

Exams, Father's day...etc.

Hello Lovely Whoniverse!


So this is a special post just for father's day!

Well guy's and girls this post was from the 14th June but it's a little late (sorry again). It is now over (the exams) and I can finally enjoy (or not because of 6 weeks trapped in a house with Alex my younger brother driving me up the walls), the enjoyable summer!

It turns out that I had one more exam than expected, citizenship (full course - surprise entry) after two German exams. Talk about tiring! Anyway, today's the first free day of summer that I have.

*AND BRAKING NEWS: TOMORROW (15TH JUNE) IS FATHERS DAY!*


*HAPPY FATHER'S DAY ALL!*


P.S. Something you should all check out is Animology!
I got the idea from a children's TV  show, it started as an idea of me thinking "did it really exist or is it just a made up children's show". So I looked it up, IT'S AS REAL AS YOU AND I!

From a fellow Whovian and Sherlockian I say all the best, and hope you all enjoy this, H.LOKISMITH x 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me I Would Love To Hear From You!

Name

Email *

Message *