SEARCH THIS BLOG:

Friday 1 January 2016

NEW YEAR'S DAY WISH LIST OUTFITS


Hello everyone, 

New Year's Day is here and like yesterday I have put together a couple of what I'm calling "NYDO" New Year's Day Outfits! 

Without further ado... I give you!... 


NYDO 1: BLUE CASUAL 





Blue Shirt from AEO American Eagle Outfitters  -  £9.99 - clearence (was £30)
Leather Cuff Bracelet form AEO - £3.99 - clearence (was £12)
Converse Shoes 'sneakers' - (dunno they were an x-mas present but I'm sure it could be looked up.)

Wearable with any chosen trousers, jeans, bottoms, etc. My preferred choice of bottoms are 
Black Relaxed Skinny Jeans from M&S around £25 



...and... 


NYDO 2: RED CLASSIC








Red top from AEO - £5.99 - clearance (was £20) 
Turqouise Studded Cuff Bracelet from AEO - £3.99 - clearance (was £12)
Boots (brown) M&S - (unknown to me atm) 

Wearable with any chosen trousers, jeans, bottoms, etc. My preferred choice of bottoms are 
Black Relaxed Skinny Jeans from M&S around £25 



This isn't all....




































A few more items you may want to buy / incorporate into these looks, and of course anything of your own!: 

(Please send me a picture of our chosen look, I'd love to see it!)
Twitter: @TPBOFHS 









Instagram credit to clothesmybff and dressesmybff. 

3 of these photos are mine (2 converse photos and the brown boots)



Helene x 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me I Would Love To Hear From You!

Name

Email *

Message *