SEARCH THIS BLOG:

Saturday 27 August 2016

My Holiday To Verona, Italy! Day 1!

Hi Yall,

Currently in Verona Italy, while sitting out in the sun (and let me tell you it's baking here) its just because I'm not used to it. Let me just say that temperature in England, UK doesn't usually exceed 29 degrees. So 30, 31 and 32 degrees are a big thing.

So here's my account of day one in Italy!:







CokeCola and a Margherita pizza! YES my first meal in Italy is an Italian pizza for lunch! 




Sorry this may annoy you but I love tall mirrors and if you have seen and read my previous posts then you will have seen the mirror in my room with the blue wallpaper I am almost past the point of no return of hating that shite shape although the style is cool!

Airplane tag!



 Peace out and see ya for now!

H xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me I Would Love To Hear From You!

Name

Email *

Message *