SEARCH THIS BLOG:

Thursday 19 November 2015

WISH LIST TWO - AUTUMN / WINTER 2015




Hello everyone, 

Well as today is Thursday 19th November 2015 I thought that I'd do a second Wishlist.

 I only have college half day today, I came home as normal and got in 15 mins before my brother finishes the school day and comes home for the day. Later in the afternoon mum asks if I would want to go late night shopping so I was up for it so I met her there. 

Anyway I feel like I'm waffling a little so while we were in M&S looking at the shoes I spotted these and thought this would make a good second Wishlist blog post, so here you go!:  Both are M&S.




Red shoes - (unidentified price - I forgot to look sorry, but I imagine they are around the same price as the others as they are literally the next isle)




Brown leather furry shoes - £ 45



Here's a side view!



Helene xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me I Would Love To Hear From You!

Name

Email *

Message *