SEARCH THIS BLOG:

Wednesday 18 November 2015

WISHLIST - AUTUMN / WINTER 2015



Hello everyone, 

Today's Wednesday 18th November 2015 and I haven't written on here in a while so I thought I'd do a Wishlist, as the title of this post implies. 

As I'm currently writing this post I'm still at college wrapping up for the day and finishing the last bit of work to be handed in by this evening so without boring you to death with my long day explanation, here they are: 



I'd firstly like to state that this picture is a cropped Instagram picture by @darleneraws, I'm taking no credit for this picture. 

I really liked the outfit pictured above and think it would be something that I'd definitely wear as casuals or to a party (not that I go to many!) Plus I absolutely LOVE Converse sneakers. 




This is something that came up on my Facebook news feed and I'd love to try it! 
I also love white chocolate! *Great now I'm craving chocolate!......  ffs*


Helene xx 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me I Would Love To Hear From You!

Name

Email *

Message *