SEARCH THIS BLOG:

Friday 30 October 2015

FRIDAY NIGHT CURRY


Hello everyone, 

Well tonight I thought I would share a little family 'tradition' with you all, as the title says: Friday Night Curry. So most Friday's, sometimes Saturday's, my dad buys the ingredients needed for the curry and then sometimes I help cook it or he stands by and instructs me on what to do. 

But hold on.. 

(Now I don't want this to sound like he cooks it all the time because that's not true, sometimes, like stated above I help cook or I cook so I learn how to cook it to the high standard that dad cooks it to and sometimes, it may be a rare occurrence but my mum cooks it too! The 'tradition' came from my mum first of all while she shared a place with a couple of people she knew.) 




yummy! ....


Helene xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me I Would Love To Hear From You!

Name

Email *

Message *