SEARCH THIS BLOG:

Friday 2 October 2015

ONE OF MY FAVOURITE SWEETS

Hello everyone, 

Well tonight I'm sitting down on my laptop browsing the web like one does, drinking a warm sweet cup of tea and I find myself needing something sweet so what do I naturally do? I go out into the kitchen raiding the cupboards and the bread-bin looking for something sweet and what do I find .... the answer, an opened pack of Werther's Originals! This had been a huge part of my sweets tops when I was younger, I remember that my mum, mostly, and other relatives used to buy these for my Granddad so I always had "a few" while I was at his! (I love these so much! Where have they been since then?) 
I can safely say that this was, is and always will be one of my finest memories of those times!







What's one of your tops sweets/candies when you were growing up? Or still love? 

Helene xx 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me I Would Love To Hear From You!

Name

Email *

Message *