SEARCH THIS BLOG:

Saturday 3 October 2015

SATURDAY 3RD OCTOBER! A DAY IN THE LIFE OF...


Hello everyone, 

Here's just a small snapshot of my day today... my lunch.

My yummy lunch today while taking a break from doing a bit of shopping. 
BLT sandwiches one of my all time faves,
 tropical vitamin c boost smoothie, 
and a small slice of coffee and walnut cake. 


Brother's lovely chocolate cake, although he's not much of a white chocolate fan. (Well that's mine!)

Mum's lovely tea... can't remember the name of it though?? 

 Trip to Costa after a little more shopping in town today. A lovely- ish watermelon 🍉 and strawberry 🍓 ice drink! (... Smoothie! ...)


 

Yummy! Kebab for dinner tonight! The best! 

Time for a late night cuppa! 


Helene xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me I Would Love To Hear From You!

Name

Email *

Message *