SEARCH THIS BLOG:

Saturday 17 October 2015

THURSDAY 15TH OCTOBER AND RECENT PURCHASES (PT. 3)



Hello everyone, 

A couple of days ago, in the evening, parents and I were in our nearrest Tesco doing a bit of shopping. It had occurred to me that I wanted to do a post on recent purchases and I also thought that I need to stock up on a few pairs of cosy socks so naturally I made my way over to the sock section and saw these! 

Thermals! Who doesn't need a few pairs of these in the colder, rainier months! 




1. The purple / pink and black ones are £5 (non - thermal)
2. The white and black woollen pairs are £6 (thermal with wool)
3. The purple and black "knitted"pairs are £5 (thermal)


Well while I was in the clothing section I just had to pick up an over-shirt, for those of you who know me I'm almost at an habit of having one every time I'm out shopping (however, I do refrain from buying them), in fact my first instinct is to head straight to the shops that I know have the cosy and soft ones! here's the one that I have recently added to the collection. Well I say collection... more like 5.











Helene xx






No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me I Would Love To Hear From You!

Name

Email *

Message *