SEARCH THIS BLOG:

Thursday 1 October 2015

AUTUMN




Hello everyone,

It's almost officially October and Autumn is upon us. 

Quite suiting for an Autumn post I think!

Here are some of my fave things about the Autumn season: 

Autumn leaves 

Scooting around in the leaves 

Conkers 

Hot chocolate 

Comfort food, snacks 

Scarves, hats and boots 

Sparklers 

Fireworks 

Bonfires 

Caramel being in season 

More cosy blankets and jumpers 

The idea of Christmas soon approaching 

Evenings getting darker 

Cosy socks 

Being able to watch more films when I have the free time

Rainy days, but not downpours

Knowing Halloween is on the way even though I don't celebrate it


---



What are you excited for around this time of year? 
Helene xx



---










No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me I Would Love To Hear From You!

Name

Email *

Message *