SEARCH THIS BLOG:

Monday 7 December 2015

5 OF MY FAVOURITE YOUTUBERS / YOUTUBE CHANNELS!



     




5 OF MY FAVOURITE YOUTUBERS / YOUTUBE CHANNELS!


Hello everyone, 

In today's post, as I have done before if you can remember a few months back I wrote a post on my favourite Of Monsters And Men songs (link at the bottom of the page), well today I bring you my fave five YouTube Channels / YouTubers that I have been loving and enjoying recently! (For this I have actually had to look at my subscriptions list! Ha!) 

Before I ramble on... and I know in all my heart that I will.. let's get started! 
At number one we have... (and the rest in no particular order...)

1 -- Joe Sugg - ThatcherJoe (including all three channels of his!)


Tyler Oakley (all of Tyler's channels ... still to this day I'm not sure I know of them all?) 
Connor Franta (both of his) 
Zoe Sugg - Zoella 
Marcus Butler 


There are sooo many YouTubers that I would definitely say I'm a viewer of that I couldn't only pick these so... a few more that I like / love are: 



There are so many more YouTubers that I love and like and also a lot more of whose that I am starting to watch and become a viewer of! Put in one simple sentence,  the list continues... 

P.S. There is a music channel version to be expected in he future, too!


SEVEN OF MY OMAM FAVOURITE SONGS FOR AUTUMN: http://thepersonalblogofhelenesmith.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/seven-of-my-omam-favourite-songs-for.html


Helene x


None of these pictures are mine nor do I take credit for any! 

1 comment:

  1. Helen, please can you stop copying my content. I spoke to you about it previously but you seem to have ignored me. PLEASE STOP

    ReplyDelete

Contact Me I Would Love To Hear From You!

Name

Email *

Message *