SEARCH THIS BLOG:

Sunday 13 December 2015

I'VE GOT AN ANNOUNCEMENT!


Hello everyone, 

Well guess what I've only gone and done.... 
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...

JOINED SNAPCHAT

So it began a few days ago (Thursday 10th December 2015) when I was in the library at college with a couple friends who happen to be on Snapchat and passed comment about it, bearing in mind that before all of this I thought what in hell is the point of this so called Snapchat and now I'm actually beginning to find it useful. That's something I thought I'd never say!  *I'm cringing at this while I'm typing it... * 







Well I'm guessing that you all may want to know what my first "snap" was... its below: 


My first "Snap"!


And second...


And third...

Helene x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me I Would Love To Hear From You!

Name

Email *

Message *