SEARCH THIS BLOG:

Thursday 3 July 2014

All About PROM!



Hello Lovely Whoniverse!

Well there's this thing that happens at the end of your senior year of high school, which you all probably know as PROM! That for me happened on the 27th June 2014! 





Peoples expectations of PROM are to be more along the lines of this, when in reality the experience is far from it! 

More like girls in short puffy dresses thinking that it flatters your figure and features when all they do is make you look bloated, and in addition they only reach up to the thighs and those long fake nails with the white nail varnish that really only has the plastic looking ends on them... yucky!

Well it's finally been and gone! Although, I didn't go anyway, though it's strange that the whole way through year 11 the only things that people talk about and think about is getting your results and best grades from the final exams of school; other wise known as the dreaded GCSE EXAMS *dun! dun! dun!* and the other thing that most people think about is PROM - I don't see what's so special about an American tradition. 


So that's part of the reason why I didn't go! (and yes you read right, I didn't go!) I was being my usual stubborn self so I wasn't going to let something that was an American tradition define me, define who I am as a person. 


Anyway, moving on ...


There's another thing that has happened recently that sort of ties into this and it happened to be a really awesome friends graduation from university; she studied fashion and is now beginning adult life... properly which is also concludes this post I'm also moving on to a new chapter in my life. Studying A levels at HEHS sixth form, but possibly going to college and beyond... eventually! 


So... from a fellow Whovian and Sherlockian I say all the best, and hope you all enjoy this, H.LOKISMITH x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me I Would Love To Hear From You!

Name

Email *

Message *