SEARCH THIS BLOG:

Saturday 19 July 2014

HEHS Awards Evening 2014

Hello Whovians, me again!

Well as I sat here composing this blog post I had a thought that crossed my mind.... that's another award ceremony evening over and done with, I wonder what's in-store for me next? 

Any way on with the post... So here are a few of the photos from the evening that I thought I would share with you! And the years marked on these photos are from this academic year as I also received one last year too. (2012 - 2013) + (2013 - 2014) 

(2013 - 2014)
The nominees and award winners!

The nominees and award winners!


So... from a fellow Whovian and Sherlockian I say all the best, and hope you all enjoy this and achieve greatness, H.LOKISMITH x 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me I Would Love To Hear From You!

Name

Email *

Message *