SEARCH THIS BLOG:

Wednesday 2 July 2014

Long time, No see!... Well actually it's been a month-ish!

Hello Whoniverse!

So I feel as though we haven't talked to each other in a while even though it has just been a month as I last shared an update in May, to be specific 25th May 2014. 


But, to be honest, what's there really to share other than the fact that I've got the freedom from my exams, there's another Anti-Bullying award ceremony I have on 15th July at school that I have to attend,(which will be the second ceremony for the one Anti-Bullying thing since I had one last year too), and then my brother has a history trip to a museum in London.


Also a family member has recently been re-admitted to hospital at his own request after being out from the 6 weeks he was in there previously - and during my GCSE exams as well,(which is fine, but a bit odd), I have also got the GCSE results day coming up in a months time (21st August!!!), as well as the new series 8 of Doctor Who being back on air on the 23rd August - this being two days after my results day - which for me as a whovian is an exciting day! :) Anyway more to come regarding this and other exciting news... 

From a fellow Whovian and Sherlockian I say all the best, and hope you all enjoy this, H.LOKISMITH x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me I Would Love To Hear From You!

Name

Email *

Message *