SEARCH THIS BLOG:

Monday 18 August 2014

Knowing more about me

Hello Whoniverse, question and answer time!
Well I bet most, maybe not all but most of you are all wondering when am I going to share something about myself and well that day has come - today! Without further ado:

1: What is my favourite colour?
    TARDIS blue (11th Doctor - Matt Smith)

2: Am I able to drive yet?
  No I am under 18

3: Birthday?
   March and yes I know I have the same birthday as... dare I say it.... Justin Bieber, eyuck! and I have NO intention of liking that ... but on the  plus side I also share my birth date with Dirk Benedict aka, Face-man in the A-team! - Cool!

4: Zodiac sign?
     Pisces

5: Favourite TV show at the moment?
    Probably.... The Mentalist or Sue Thomas F.B.Eye

6: What area of the world do I live in?
      London, England

7: A place of the world I would like to visit?
    Japan (the rural open countryside part, although being a Whovian probably medieval Japan) or maybe New York, Canada as well though!

8: Do I like my name?
    Uh .... duh, why wouldn't I! I also have my shortened name, Lena.

9: Favourite season(s) of the year?
    Autumn and Winter. (and Spring since my birthday falls during Spring).

10: Favourite film(s)?
      At the moment probably 47 Ronin or Lucy 

11: Something I miss about childhood?
      Not caring about what any one thought...

12: A recent addiction? 
     Actually I've recently been addicted to having
     omelette and couscous for lunch













13: Favourite band?
     (Wintergarten Orchestra are a good band but apart from them I don't really have one at the moment)

14: Favourite animal?
      My fluffy German Shepherd dog Max(i) 

15: Favourite person(s)? / idol?
      Person(s): My Daddy and Mummy
      Idol: Matt Smith (11th Doctor - Doctor Who)

16: Food I hate? 
      Ham sandwiches

17: What am I excited for?
      Getting my GCSE exam results and finding out which sixth form or college I'm going to

18: Biggest fear?
      At the moment not getting the exam results that I need and want

19: Someone or something I'll miss?
      One of my great friends who's moving back to Kenya!!!

20: Do I get grossed out easily?
      No.... well it depends...


So from a fellow Whovian and Sherlockian I say go out and achieve greatness because we all have it inside us, a spark that has to be lit, so I hope you all enjoy this and all the best for your futures, H.LOKISMITH! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me I Would Love To Hear From You!

Name

Email *

Message *