SEARCH THIS BLOG:

Saturday 23 August 2014

Thursday Quotes

Well as most of my friends and family on Facebook know I post weekly quote pics every Thursday and as from now on I will definitely be posting them to this blog, so this post is from Thursday 21st and I also got my GCSE results and sorry that this post has been dragged out so long! Anyway, I actually posted it to Facebook yesterday but... the post is:   




Well I'm sure it is true for some people! And this was yesterday's post!


Although, thinking a little about my irregularity of posts and other commitments they may not be up until the Friday, Saturday or Sunday of that week so don't expect them there and then on that day! and in advance I apologise for the posts being distorted or unlike the others because they may have to be uploaded from my phone.

NOTE TO READERS: Please don't be silent readers, I would like to know what you think. So please comment below or email me at : HeleneL-_-Smith.037@outlook.com also fell free to check out my Twitter: @TPBOFHS and my Facebook: The Personal Blog Of Helene Smith. 

From a fellow Whovian and Sherlockian I say all the best, and hope you all enjoy this, H.LOKISMITH x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me I Would Love To Hear From You!

Name

Email *

Message *