SEARCH THIS BLOG:

Thursday 28 August 2014

Me And My Scrapbook

Hello Whoniverse, scrapbook time!
Hello and I welcome you all to an exclusive preview of my scrapbook which is something I've always liked and often thought of doing from a young age, although I had some supplies but not a good book to use - which is where my parents stepped in to help! They got me an A3 size ring binder last Christmas!
So here a a few photos of my work with it and I hope that it can give you an inspirational thought or two:


































These are just some of the pictures of my scrapbook that i'm still creating and still working on, I could put a few more pictures on but then the post may become too long!

Please contact me on Twitter at: @TPBOFHS or post something on my Facebook page: The Personal Blog Of Helene Smith, maybe even comment below!


From a fellow Whovian and Sherlockian I hope this work of mine has or can inspire you so go, be creative and I also say all the best, and hope you all enjoy this, H.LOKISMITH x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me I Would Love To Hear From You!

Name

Email *

Message *